20 February 2011

2011's First Two

I've been staring at the blinking cursor for half a minute now. Clearly, I don't know how to begin this. Time passing by so swiftly isn't news to us all. But realizing how actually it passed by is still quite unbelievable. I'm at a loss for words so for the first time since I started using this account, I'm putting photos in it. That's a good sign, ain't it? Okay, whatever. Here they are: 

 
This is Sara. A close friend way back college. Last time we saw each other before this was Dec 2009. Good start for me! :)

One of the first trips we made early this year. Can't remember the exact date. We're on our way to Valencia, Bukidnon. One of those rainy trips. People posting about how Forks it is in their place but they gotta go to Bukidnon to really say, "Okay, this one's the real Philippine Forks." If you haven't figured out what this photo is, it's one of those bridges you get to pass by as you go along your way to the province.

One of the things I love about CdO is this! Great to be back :)
A great unplanned Saturday night with Sar. 
A pre-V Day date with Noes. Another close friend :)


V-Day night at Divisoria, CdO

This one's quite special to me. Technically, I was the only one traveling this time. Going to Ozamis/Mis Occ.

The first time I learned how to pay for my own tickets so I could get on a barge going to Ozamis City. This one's in Mukas Port.