01 August 2010

Quote Me and I won't Deny

"Hold on tight to the "reason" (for the lack of better word) why you've come to love each other in the first place. And no matter what happens, remember that the person you loved right at the start of everything is the same person you're having arguments with right now. He/She will be gradually changing in front of your eyes but if love is real, you'll love the change too."

--

"I don't see myself as a martyr. For me, it's simple: If it's not your battle, there's no need to wear your fighting armor.. We choose our own battles and I will fight for you till death ONLY if you give me the right to do so. I'll kill for a family, for a friend, even for a stranger who's worth dying for."

--

"Sometimes, we have to be actors and actresses in our lives. We give people the impression we are fine for reasons only known to us. I choose to act 'fine' despite everything because coz I believe I was born to protect, NOT to harm."

--

Men, be careful when you break a woman's heart. You'll make her the SEXIEST creature alive."

--

"If it hurts too much, maybe it's about time to tell yourself you're not a fairy tale character who can just sing any pain or hurt away. You make your own melody. And at times, you'll run out of words for lyrics and notes will turn elusive... And you got your hand holding your unfinished song."