31 October 2011

I'm Tough Coz Someone Broke my Heart and I Only Cried for Just a Year



This post is specially dedicated to my friend who made me realize how TOUGH I am. Krizza Mae Balog (oh you deserve a special mention like that!), this is for you :-)


So let's start this off with..


"You know how tough I am?"


And..


Maya just made me realize how tough I am by stating what I've been neglecting all along. She said, "May gani man makaya nimo na naa gihapon ka diha CdO where all your memories are."


And reading that, I was mentally like, "Holy guacamole! Hell yeah!"


I mean, for the FIRST time, I DID NOT run away. That's what I usually do, mind you. An escapist. But escapist NO MORE. Thank you for making me acknowledge the battles I've won May :-)


I'm positive whatever I'm gonna go through the next days, weeks, and months, I will survive. 


Cheers to The Bulls! :-)