01 November 2011

Happy Birthday :-)


Oh I really thought it's tom! Ha! I even had it on my planner. Wrong date - wrong person it must have been. LOL
But happy birthday to you dear friend. (name-dropping strictly a no - NO)


Well anyway, I woke up to the neighbor's Shania Twain at full blast. There's no use staying in bed covering my head both with sheet and pillows. So I got up. Turned my music on (#nowplaying Lovers in Japan by Coldplay) and after this, I will go on with my morning ritual: COFFEE, COFFEE, COFFEE.


Here's my prayer for today:


Dear Lord,


As another month unfolds right in front of my eyes, I pray I will not be blind to the beauties of the morning especially to the warmth of the sun. It certainly is kinder in the early mornings it deserves humans' daily embrace.
I pray I would think about and pray for the people I care so much right before leaving the comforts of my bed. My love for them fills up a large space in my life and I intend to keep it that way.
By loving them, I pray I won't hurt them in any way. You see Lord, I have a rather different way of loving people, I think You can attest to that. 


I pray for their protection, for their strength, for their love. May You always be there for me as I ask for forgiveness to those I've (unintentionally) hurt, to those I've neglected, to those I've to let go.. 


And as I boldly seek others' forgiveness and absolution, may I also find the courage to forgive and love my self if I falter, fall down, and find myself in the pits. I pray for a bigger space filled with love in my heart. For love gives birth to everything. And may it give birth to more goodness and happiness. 


Amen.




#NowPlaying "Grown Up Christmas List" by Michael Buble